Dear Mzansi Family,
Mzansi Fire & Security values your privacy, and we want to ensure you that by choosing to be a part of this family we have created, we protect more than your home, your business or your property, we value and protect your information too.
We respect your privacy and will protect your personal information. This post tells you how we, Mzansi Fire & Security, will process and protect your personal information ( should you require our full policy please contact our HQ ). In order for us to help you, you will have to share information with us. It is important that you trust us to protect it and keep it confidential.
The Personal Information we Collect
- While you use our website, we may collect your personal information, or you may provide it to us (for example by enquiring or subscribing to our newsletter). For example, your name, email address, location of your business or telephone number.
- To send you a quote or invoice you, we might collect your publicly available personal information from the Internet.
We use “cookies” on our website. They enable us to improve your future visits to our site as well as provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquires,
- send you a quote for our products and or services,
- verify your identity,
- provide you with our services and or products,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends,
- invite you to attend events we hold,
- send you updates on the latest company news, specials / promotions, product information, and
- send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Mzansi Fire & Security is not in the business of selling personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in our policy.
- We will need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure. We back-up all your personal information on a regular basis.
We will inspect all emails you contact us with via the email addresses that we provide on this website. We do this to check for viruses, and reserve the right to monitor and inspect all material and information transmitted over our system.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You may access and correct, if necessary, your personal information that we hold by emailing us.